Ok so it's been awhile sine I've done a review but I'm back. Okay so this book was written by James Patterson. I love this series I started in 6th grade and now have fininshed in eighth due to the last book not out yet. I was really sad that it was the last book. When I first saw that it was out I told my brother it was out and he bought it on his kindle and I read it. To be honest I read it till like 1 AM. It was that good. Ok now to the book. I was horrified when they couldn't find Angel at the end of well Angel. (Angel is the name of the second to last book) Fang and his gang split up and I was wondering where Jeb, Max's mom, and Ella were. That was all revealed. I was horrified when I figured out that they were experimenting on Angel at the school. I am not sure whether or not she is still blind but whatever. Max with her jumbled up feelings. Ok let's get this straight. For about the first 6 books I loved Fang I really wanted him and Max together. But then Dylan showed up. In book 7 I hated him but in book 8 I fell in love with Dylan. I really wanted Max to love him too but her stupid confused heart chose stupid Fang. Yeah sorry major Spoiler alert. Too late. You already read it. There is no going back. Moving on. That just about ruined the whole book for me. I almost cried and I never cry. James Patterson I am very angry with you. I am contemplating sending you a strongly worded letter.
My rating 4.3 of 5 because of the ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment