Written by Suzanne Collins
I love the first book and the whole series.
When I finished The Hunger Games I wondered what would the second book be about? I mean she was already in the Hunger Games what could possibly happen. Well firstly, Gale happened. That whole part with Gale was super confusing and sometimes aggravating. I am team Peeta. I like Peeta better and even though in the movie Gale/Liam Hemsworth was totally hot (and so was Peeta) Peeta is more likable. So the whole Gale kissed me, I don't know what to do! was annoying. The beginning of the book, the first chapter, was slow and boring for me but only because it was the first chapter then something I didn't expect happens. President Snow is at Katniss's house. Now that part was interesting. Then when Gale was whipped it was like WHAT THE CRAP JUST HAPPENED! Then the real shocker, The Quarter Quell. When I first read that I was like WHAT!? Then Peeta saying that Katniss was pregnant was shocking I'm like WHAT!? Is he for reals or is he joking? The whole arena part was just awesome so no negative words for that and the end was perfecto! BESIDES THE FACT THAT PEETA WASN'T THERE!
My rating is 4.89 out of 5! It was amazing!
I loved when at the end Gale said, "Katniss, there is no District 12."
ReplyDeleteI know right! I thought he was going to say like Katniss your mother and Prim are dead and so is Peeta!
ReplyDelete